Just One More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beth's Wish List

Go down

Beth's Wish List Empty Beth's Wish List

Post by Beth Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:49 pm

At the moment, I would like a new, uninfected boob...hell, two matching high and tight ones would be great...but I think that's over the limit....

• collection of YOUR (or your family's) recipes - obviously veggie, but your potato salad, pasta salad, casseroles (even ones that could be made veggie), desserts, etc
  • pretty/funky reusable (like grocery) bags if you run across some of them for a buck or whatever - mine sometimes get worn out
  • battery operated (just a couple/few) tealight candles - so exciting, right?! LOL
  • white "bar mop" towels for the kitchen - sold at WM for cheap - mine are stained and I don't like
  • melamine-ish round mixing bowl set - not sure the price on these - have seen them in rainbow colors, you know, nesting ones? - either rainbow or green, orange and/or plum

I'll come back to this. Can't think of anything else right now. The colors in my downstairs are plum, grey-based green and coppery orange...and white trim/cabinets. I am trying to stick with that for most decorative stuff down there. Got some pretty new Food Network kitchen towels in orange and green and white from Kohl's, for instance, and I found some big rope-handled tubs (for toys) in WM on NYE in orange and plum for $2 each on clearance! Woot!

I have an affinity toward rainbow colored things, too, though. Just check out my pinerest. I love me some color!!

Last edited by Beth on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Beth
Admin

https://justonemore.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Beth's Wish List Empty Re: Beth's Wish List

Post by Beth Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:13 am

All of this stuff is actually still relevant. I guess I want what I want. LOL A few more things that have crossed my mind:

--20 ounce or LARGER slim-ish coffee travel mug. I have a few, but they are old and ones that are at least 20 ounces are really hard to find. I'd love to make "pretty" a requirement, but with so few choices, I'll take plain or just not with a gaudy logo. Ha! I don't need a big HONKIN one. Just 20-24 ounces.

--Long-sleeved college/university logo t-shirts. Regular, man-style tees is what I mean, not girly ones. I have asked for these almost every year. I like to have them from other areas of the US! Size L

--Plain silver hoops. Not tiny, but whatever size is fine, even kind of big as long as they are thinnish. The kind with either the bar that comes down into the u-shaped closure on the back side or a post are preferred.

--Anything you or your kids make.

I'll keep thinking!!

Beth
Admin

https://justonemore.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down